Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holga 2 = trying out medium format again.

(I went onto ebay and bought 10 rolls of the stuff (the stuff being medium format film) for $3.50/roll compared with $8/roll at Henry’s!)

We begin with a wild exposure of Doug Smarch’s Fog Horn installation – it doesn’t look anything like this in real life. It’s less wild and much more dreamy and calm in real life. I think it’s my favourite part of Burning Cold – along with the BGL probably.

Photobucket

Here is the Art Gallery of Hamilton, my second or third home for a few months. See that big window up there? Just beyond there is my Chief Curator office.
I had taken a photo from the window down to street level where I am taking this photo from but clearly that didn’t work to my advantage! I’ll have to try again another time.

Photobucket

Wizard of Oz-esque photo of the heavenly blues in full bloom.

Photobucket

This is where I park every Monday and Tuesday when I’m working in Hamilton. I love the maze like balcony’s and the old brick of these houses.

Photobucket

Lastly, a wild multi-exposure of my drive home from the Burning Cold and Deirdre Logue openings. I just kept hitting the shutter button, without high hopes, and this is what I got.

Photobucket

No comments: